10 April 2009

God wants to be more like Diddy

I gotta give props to the NYT for bringing this eclesi-tastic bit of news to my attention: God is now on Twitter! He must have heard about all the good PR tweeting has been generating for Diddy, and I guess God was all, "well if Diddy can do it..." A snippet of the tweetslation of the Stations of the Cross:

via @Mary_Mother_Of: They sealed his tomb at dusk. The stone stands between us, and I can’t leave. I am an old woman now, lost in the dark. from GroupTweet

via @romanguard1: I've got dibs on his robe, but if you guys want to cast lots for the rest of his clothes I'm cool with that. from GroupTweet

I always suspected the Roman guards were chiller than they were portrayed in the Bible. They didn't want to betray you, J, but they gots to get paid. You feel me?

No comments: