29 April 2009

Developing: Sean Hannity's adventures in Waterworld

The problem with never watching Fox News is that you occassionally miss out on some really quality ridiculousness, like this clip, in which Sean Hannity offers to be waterboarded "for charity". Hmmm.



Wow, Charles Grodin is a total ballbreaker! Good for him! I guess I should've known, what with how he beat down that evil veterinarian in Beethoven and all. But Grodin's ballsiness aside, the real story here is Sean Hannity's faux-offer to be waterboarded. I'm going to go ahead and assume he wouldn't really do it, since Keith Olbermann immediately offered him $1,000 a second to go through with it and that was six days ago, but I'm glad this was caught on tape. Hopefully this story will get enough coverage that Hannity is forced to either apologize or at least participate in some sort of dunk tank. I've heard they melt if they get wet.

No comments: